Where to Shop Online for Diamonds?
Nowadays with the internet, purchasing a diamond has become easier than ever and the sole criterion is to select reputable retailers which offer quality products and service. If you have never before considered buying an important and expensive item online, you may naturally have concerns about the quality and safety of such an undertaking.
A diamond engagement ring is likely to be a significant purchase, possibly on a par with buying a car, and you may feel uneasy about purchasing such an important item from a online jewelry store which you cannot visit, or selecting from a range which you cannot physically see. The advantages are that you will have the opportunity to choose a higher quality diamond from a more extensive range and pay the minimum possible price. For the same amount of money which you would have spent in a high street store, you will buy a bigger and better quality diamond online, as long as you follow certain basic rules.
For your convenience, we have selected the finest and most competitive online diamond jewelry stores. This will simplify your shopping experience by enabling you to gain quick and easy price comparisons. We have taken the hard work out of buying a diamond, the companies we recommend are completely trustworthy and renowned for excellent customer service and the keenest prices. Besides a “30-Day Returns Policy” as well as “Free Shipping”, these merchants provide many other services.
Here are some important points to remember when selecting a diamond or any other jewelry item from online stores:
- If you shop online, you will have a vast range of diamond jewelry to choose from, no bricks and mortar store could ever offer this wide a selection.
- There are many highly respectable diamond dealers online, and when searching you can easily find those dealers who have been in business the longest and have positive reviews from their customers. Whilst they may be perfectly okay, it would be safest to avoid buying from an online store which has only been operating for a short time.
- Check that the company is a well known diamond dealer, trader, or manufacturer and inquire about their returns policy. It is difficult to tell from a picture how a diamond will look in real life, so make sure that you can return it within a reasonable time and claim a full refund. The online jewelry stores we recommend are well established and care about their customers.
- If you think it’s unromantic to buy your fiancee an engagement ring online, think again! Imagine how thrilled she would be if you offer her a larger diamond than she ever dreamed of, with a sparkling brilliance that would be noticed wherever she goes. If you have a limited budget, you need not overspend to acquire such a jewel.
- You may have heard of the 4cs, this term refers to carat, cut, clarity and color, the basic criteria relating to all diamonds. Educate yourself as much as possible about this fabulous gemstone to enable you to make an informed choice. Read our informative pages about diamonds education.
Our aim is to help you find a great quality diamond at the lowest possible price!